Club / Section Fundraiser
Saskatchewan Facts for the 2012/2013
- There are 125 clubs with over 8,200 members
- 107 clubs participated in the Skaters’ Lottery program
- Over $118,000 was returned directly to the participating clubs
- Two (2) club incentives of $5,000 each were provided by the Marketing Committee for clubs 1- 129 members and 130 & up members for selling the most books per registered Skate Canada member. Congratulations to the U of S Anne Collingridge SC (1-129 members) and Warman Osler SC (130 & up members). The presentation was made at the Section AGM in Regina April 27th, 2013.
- Ten (10) seller incentives of $1,000 each were provided by the Marketing Committee were awarded to Dawn Gibson; Kaden Hagan; Haley Houle; Drew, Dacey & Alicia Frick; Emily Mickleborough; Turtleford SC; Mariah Paskimin; Maya Doucette; Peyton Stang, and Mae Cortez.
Where the Section Spends the Money
- Promotes and develops Skate Canada programs
- Provides programs to enhance our membership
- Maintains communications between members, clubs, Section and Skate Canada
- Holds competitions to promote personal and skill development
- Provides training opportunities
- Provides qualify officials and coaches
- Provides awards
- Provides financial support for clubs, skaters, coaches and officials
Imagine What the Picture Would Look Like
- If every skater sold 1 book
- For 8,000 books – the clubs would receive approximately $176,000
- Programs would continue and grow
- All prizes are arranged, purchased and delivered by the Section
- Lottery License is obtained by the Section
- Minimal expense to the club
- Book Value $40 – club share $22 / complete book sold ($2.00 / ticket) and in appreciation for your participation the Marketing Committee is once again offering two (2) clubs in each category (1-129 & 130 and above) who sell the most books per registered member will receive $5,000 each. In the event of a tie, the funds will be divided equally between eligible clubs. A club is onlu eligible for the club incentive once in a five (5) year period.
- NEW!!!! one (1) wild card draw for all participating clubs, the club winner of the major incentives would not be eligible for the Wild Card draw.
- The Marketing Committee will also be awarding the seller's of each winning ticket with $1,000 each. There will also be eight (8) random seller's draws for $1,000 each.
Order your Skaters’ Lottery Books now!!!!!
Only 10,000 Books Available!! First Come, First Serve!!!
Skate Canada – Saskatchewan
Phone (306) 780-9245
Please make this a great fundraiser for your club.
Everyone benefits by working together.